Monday, February 8, 2010

Sadness And Sorrow

Why can't i forget her...Now, To me, She's just a bullshit. Just want to forget her, but why isi't so hard!!!She never cared about me...according to her..i'm fat,useless,ugly and can't do anything right...I guess if she can't acept me for who i am, then goodbye to her ba!

To (Someone): Remember my words...just be who you are please..and i hope she will acept you for who you really are.(not like the bullshit who judge me by the outside)...As Rhasta will always says when you call him to attck or move: Don't Worry, Be Happy :)


Post:Do Not Judge A Book By It's Cover

1 comment:

  1. want know why i dun wan to tell L i like him?

    the reason is jus like ur post,
    i'm useless,banal,idiot,yong shui,
    i dun hav anything.

    EnD

    it's easy to forget someone,but not someone u love.
    TRY TO HATE HIM
    kill him
    play him

    jus kidding

    ReplyDelete