Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Desperate

Wake up and jogging then to school for movie practice. Dancing partner is Chiu Rou-.-.....First I thought she didn't act...But in the end everybody voted her to be princess. Today only know the title of the show I'm going to act(Cinderalla) LOL!....Need to dance somemore...Never dance in my life before...Hope i don't make a fool out of myself....

My heart is talking to me and its telling me something than I can't hope to have...Just because I'm fat! Zhe Zhe told me to grow taller to slim down, but hard to grow tall. But anyways, thx for leacturing. Hope imagination in our thoughts can be true...(END)


Post:To Be Loved Is Better To Be In Love

6 comments:

  1. haiz....heng right...ppl life sienz....
    haiz....u also right....things never happen that kind of ezy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...i think la...dance is very hard 1,4 me la...but i dunnoe how about u...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm..i think u oso can 跳绳..haha^.^

    ReplyDelete