Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fustrated

Why is the word spinning in my head now. How can I grow thin i always ask myself...Ask frens they say: jog, eat less. I did all this but still nothing. 4 brothers, I'm the fattest. Some adult ask me, "why are you fatter among your brothers? Were you eating their share?" Bullshit them! They dunno the pain I felt inside of me TT.

Can anyone pls show me the meaning of being thin?? I hope my all my frens can accept me for who I am...(END)


Post:Woon, Boy Must Make The First Step, Remember!!

1 comment:

  1. learn wushu...

    i use my soul to swear that u sure grow thinner

    cuz.....

    if u are in high level wushu....u sure very very very very tired.....and will sure very very very very hungry and used all your fat....

    after go home...for sure u will only sleep if u really learn wushu very good

    ReplyDelete