Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Why Why Why!!!!!!?????

Just fuck out of my mind largh!!! Why can't you just do that T.T...Why do you always make me suffer like that? I cried all my tears and now I'm using the mineral in my body as tears. Please, just talk to me. Please get away from me. Please just kill me. Grrrrrrrr!!! Why do you have to be that 'Her' !? Har? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!!!???

I'm sick and tired of thinking of you, I want to really see you so that I can always remember it. I'm sick and tired of chatting with you thru facebook or msn, I want to talk to you in person so that I can hear your beautiful voice. I'm sick and tired of fucking crying for you, I want die for you.

Am I Mad!? Who say that? Who? Why? Why do say that kind of things? Whhhyyyy T.T!!?? You're Crazy. Nope...You're Crazy Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Shut Up!!!!!!!!

Dead And Gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment